Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, February 8, 2013

Panasonic Ionity Hair straightener review

Finally tried my new hair straightener...I dont like to straighten my hair much so waited for like 1-2 weeks till I felt like wearing my hair straight yesterday hence got to testing. Here is my short verdict

First of all..no heat control dial so constant heat on same temperature, which wasn't a lot, even my Phillips iron in medium heat setting would heat up my hair more...anyway it is a good thing for me since i dont like to heat my hair much anyway but if you have kind of coarse hair, you'll need more heat for sure.

The most interesting features is the twin external ion nozzles i think...I have used ion irons before (again phillips one) but this works better...it turned my hair extremely shiny in a matter of minutes.

It is also quite large so I could take a big chunk of hair (5-6 inch thick) and iron only once or twice and done. Ofcourse I wasn't looking for pin straight finish, I never do, barely  straight with volumes and little waves. The whole process took me less than 10 minutes, 5-6 I guess...

So anyway, while it is certainly more expensive than phillips (phillips was about 3.5 while this is almost 5k in Bangladeshi taka) its totally served my purposed, less heat, easy to work with a lot of hair and time saving. I also really loved the design, reminds me of dolphin somehow :p...feeling pretty much happy with the purchase.
Visit facebook fore more comments Justifying Shopaholism

0 comments: