Do it yourself home made Vitamin C skin brightening facial serum
Very important tip: remember to use a sunscreen if you're using this serum
1. skin is so soft from the first use…
2. Even though its kind of oily, my skin didn't break out at all. I guess its because almond oil will not clog your pores (as opposed to glycerin which was mentioned in the original MUA tutorial)
3. It certainly has skin brightening properties...in only seven days my skin is looking brighter and some of my pimple marks i have is looking fayer... remember its scientifically proven that vitamin C can brighten your skin tone and remove suntan. Imagine what it will do given more time...fingers crossed!
4. No comment about the anti-aging properties...but according to MUA people have experienced that too.
5. It has a slight bleaching affect...my facial hairs are appearing lighter..ah added benefits.