Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bath and Body works Body Mist Coconut and lime: short review!

So I was browsing some super shop in Delhi where I saw this Bath & Body Works counter. Randomly decided to try out some products including body mists...they didn't have a lot of collection but the coconut and lime one was just wow! From the first sniff, I knew I want this in my life.

This body mist was a part of Bath and Body Works the Caribbean collection ...It wasn't anything new though, smells just like a regular coconut and lime drink. Yet pretty exotic.

The price reasonable as well, some 300 rupee, in taka i guess it would come down to less than 450. Not bad for 200 ml/ 6.7 fl oz.



The container looks pretty plastic-y and bulky..and so damn white that it turned kind of grey within a few days of use. Ofcourse I took it with me everywhere I go so the wear shows.

The thing that impressed me most about this product is its ingredients. 

They are really few, all natural, and has moisturizing elements like castor oil and glycerin. I suppose it can also be used to hydrate your skin...though I wouldn't try it on face because of the perfumes.

However, the most disappointing thing is ofcourse the staying power.

The smell lingers on for only 10-15 minutes or so, even after applying pretty liberally. I mean I know its a body mist and it is not supposed to stay on like EDT forget EDP, but compared to Victoria's Secret or Body Shop (they stay on for like 1-2 hours), bath and body works, well, is no good. Ofcourse there are other body mists line from the same brand, expensiveness ones, which may work better.

I am mostly using it when I dont need duration, just a faint pleasant scent, like before going to sleep or moments of random bore-dime

Do you love body mists? What are your favs?


Visit facebook fore more comments Justifying Shopaholism

1 comment:

  1. Oooo... seems you have tried so many new stuffs from indieee tour... :P Mine current favourite is Farmasi Berry body mist.... Love the smell.... most of the time I put the body mist after my shower and before going to sleep.... so did not bother about staying power actually :)

    ReplyDelete