Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

To-Buy List for February

Since I am currently pretty much broke, I can only wait for January to end so that I start getting my pay checks again :(
In the meanwhile, I will keep making lists of stuff i'd buy...on Febraury...oh dear, please come soon..

These are what I want so far
  1. Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel-Cream: Dupe for Clinique's moisture surge...been eyeing it for quite a while now
  2. Hard Candy Nobody's Perfect: Darn coastal scents is not working that well, so need this back
  3. MUA conceal and brighten kit: New MUA product, have to try!!!
  4. Skin 79 hot pink BB cream: Haven't had any BB cream yet. Can you believe it? Heard this is the best for oily skin so going to start with that...
  5. Astalift Jelly Aquarysta: Finally this one...have been hearing a lot of good things about it in the grapevine..the price still makes me kind of skeptical though...maybe the trial size would be worth a try?
Also thinking about buying a high end foundation...short-listed a few..but again not sure since the drug store one are working pretty well right now...so maybe I should spurge a little less on cosmetics and buy something useful..

So what is on your shopping list? 

Visit facebook fore more comments Justifying Shopaholism

0 comments: