Coastal Scents Eclipse Palette Review for skin tone correcting, concealing, highlighting, contouring
Now I should confess, I didn’t really buy this palate to use the concealers. No, I bought this for its dark shades. I bought it for contouring. I have been searching for some decent contouring shades for months. All I could find locally are bronzers and they are with shimmer. The shines! That is so not the point of contouring. Almost all the videos I have seen all the experts explicitly mentioned to use a matte contourer so I grabbed this palette and I am glad that I did. More about that later…
- It is really cheap. Even if you pay extra (like I did) it is still cheap.
- It may seem a bit dry but isn’t really that dry just needs a good blending.
- Skin corrector, highlights, concealer and contourer all at once.
- It provides versatility, for example often you may not find the perfect shade for your concealer, and in this case you can mix two or more shades to get the one closest to your skin.
- Together with the corrector shades, it can provide a really good coverage.
- The dark shades provide amazing contouring.
- If you don’t want to blend really well, specially the delicate under eye areas, this concealer palate is not for you.
- The texture is very thick so if you are into liquid concealers (like me) you will not be comfortable with it.
- Since its really cheap, I am skeptical about the ingredient quality.