Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Oily Skin friendly Face Washes

So I was writing an article about oil control and wanted to mention all the oily skin friendly face washes I have been using lately and discovered it was again too much information. So I figured why not make a separate post out of it?

These face washes are extremely easy is to come by here in Dhaka and are also quite affordable.



Clean and Clear Deep Action Oil Control Face Wash Review
This is my most fav go-to face wash to-date. Of all the face washes I have ever tried including the ones mentioned here, this one gives me the best protection against oil. Ofcourse, 8 hours is exaggerated, it can merely give me an hour or two of oil-free freedom if used alone, but still way better than any other face wash I have ever tried. It is easier to foam up, washes all the oil and grease from my face and washes off quickly with water (as opposed to some other slippery face washes that takes ages to wash off). It is also really cheap, around tk 200-300 I guess. Only one issue with this face wash is, it can not be used as a make-up remover as it does not provide that level of powerful cleaning. It is a good thing actually, seeing how I use this face wash on a fairly regular basis, if it were that strong it could have seriously ruined my skin!
My Rating: 9/10


Clean And Clear Pimple Clearing Face Wash Review
Every now and then a pimple or two decides to make an appearance on my face. That is when I take this face wash out. It does not totally make pimples disappear but definitely makes it shrink and less noticeable. I am never really satisfied with the cleaning power of this face wash. It also take a moderate amount of product to foam up and gives a slippery feeling that I am not overly fond of. But it does the job it was supposed to. So no complain. Atleast, for occasional use. It is prices less than tk 200 I think for this small-sized product.
My Rating: 7/10

Himalaya Herbal Purifying Neem Face Wash Review:  
Sometimes my skin kind of starts acting up. I do not have a sensitive skin but at times it starts acting like one. Specially after I put some AHA (Alpha Hydrocloric Acid) face masks ( I will do tons of blog posts on them later, one of the most fav. topic to blab on). Then I resort to this face wash. I don’t know if it is really natural or just green looking chemical, but somehow it soothes my skin as well as cleans it. And it cleans well. Ofcourse, it can not remove make up but other than that, it gives a decent result. And it is cheap too, less than tk 200 for a regular size product.
My Rating: 8/10

Ponds Clear Balance Face Wash Review:   
I have visible pores, specially around my nose and chin area and this face wash can somehow minimize the appearance of those pores, albeit somewhat temporarily. It also has a cool tingling sensation which I dig, specially during the summer seasons. It takes some time to foam and wash up and is pricier than the other products (somewhat around tk 300-400) but it’s worth it.
My Rating: 7.5/10

Neutrozena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser Review
I love the cleansing power of this product. Even without any additional cleanser, it can take off a fairly high coverage make ups, including high coverage foundations, water-proof eyeliner/ mascaras etc. Ofocurse I do use a make up remover then a cleanser most of the times, but still, a face wash like this is hard to come by. It can also clean your skin very thoroughly, hence the “deep pore cleansing” phrases, sometimes I put mix some scrubs with it and massage my face to take care of most of the blackhead/whiteheads/skin flakiness etc.  I will not suggest using of this face wash everyday. It is also quite expensive, this small-sized product is about tk300 I recon.
My rating: 8/10

So there you go. Different face washes I have been using, mainly to suit my oily skin’s various needs. If you do happen to like some other product for oily skin, let me know I will try them as well....
Visit facebook fore more comments Justifying Shopaholism

0 comments: