Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, November 23, 2012

TRESemme Smooth and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner Review.

This review was requested. I have heard a lot about TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioners in Make Up Alley so when I saw the conditioner on a local shop, Almas the other day, I just had to get it. Then I was so impressed by the conditioner I went ahead and got the shampoo as well. 
 


So today I tried both of them. They come in a very big container ( 600 ml) so I can say they are going to last a while. For less than 600 tk( around$7) I’ll say they are very reasonable. They also comes in plump bottle, my favorite kind, because you can always control how much you want and taking the product out are really less of hassle. (ever tried to open conditioner bottle with already slipper hands?)

The shampoo was not that thick. It also had a semi-transparent texture.




It had a very mild scent, nothing unbearable. Now it did not foam that well either, which, as I’m told, is a good thing because supposedly there are less detergent in the shampoo. But I like to build up foams and wash my hair with lot of foams so yes I missed it.. I needed to use more than my normal amount (for example had I used my Pantene curly to straight shampoo) of shampoo to cover my shoulder length hair.
Though it felt very mild, the shampoo worked well to take care of all the residue from styling products from my hair.

The conditioner is thicker than the shampoo, though it will drip

It is not very slippery or very light that you don’t even understand you’re putting conditioner. It was just perfect. I really liked the smell, slightly fruity but really sweet. I waited 2-3 minutes before washing it off and it was easy to wash off. Like I said not slippery so I didn’t have to wash and wash my hair to get all the conditioner out of my head.

The hair didn’t feel weighted down or anything. It was really shiny and less frizzy than usual. Here is a snap shot of my hair after using TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner and DIY heat free curls on the end. See the bounce?

I will recommend the conditioner to anyone and everyone. As for the shampoo, go ahead and try it if you are one of those people who prefer to use the shampoo and conditioner form the same line. Or if you have no problem with lack of shampoo foam, which I do. But trust me, it is no reference to the shampoos cleaning ability or anything just my personal opinion.

So have you tried TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner? Do you want to try it?
Visit facebook fore more comments Justifying Shopaholism

0 comments: