Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, November 17, 2012

what i got today: product organizer!!!!

here are the reasons i shouldn't be buying any more make up
running out of space...needed to do some major organizing. so went to this cute little craft-shop called jhi jhi poka selling cute little organizers ( i already have a lot of their stuff so does my sister) and got myself a matching organizer.
and later i somehow ended up at almas and got myself another conditioner!!! but i am not sorry. This is TRESemme - Smooth and Silky Vitamin H and Silk Proteins Conditioner, which was the only i was looking for the other day when i bought the carring one. Anyway I usee too much conditioner as it is and they have long shell life so everything's cool.
Just look at these smashing reviews from Make Up Alley, and now tell me how could I not get one?




I also recived this from an online shop, body shop Dreams Unlimited Body Butter but this is my first and probably last body butter of this winter so totally justified :)


Visit facebook fore more comments Justifying Shopaholism

0 comments: