Cheapest solution to oily skin: Milk of Magnesia! Its magic!!!
- It totally takes care of oil problem, obviously. First time I used milk of magnesia, I thought, this must be how people with dry skin feel. No offense guys, I am sure the grass is only greener on the other side, but it was an amazing feeling.
- If you are doing make-up, you will not need to use any primer. This is the primer. And it is the best primer ever.
- It instantly makes my pores appear smaller and almost disappears. For someone with really big pores around my nose and chin areas, it is like magic.
- It seals the moisturizers giving it more time to work on skin. Normally my moisturizer, night creams etc rubs off, specially during the night but now its being protected by that layer of milk of magnesia so its stays on and works better.
- Milk of magnesia has some magnesium, a very important mineral that can supposedly prevent acne/pimples and fade marks.
- Sometimes I put milk of magnesia in a thicker layer, wait till dry, massage some olive oil to take it off. Milk of magnesia binds with the dead cells, blackheads and white heads and massaging it with olive oil takes the whole thing off. My face is exfoliated like never before (and without any strong beads that can tear up my skin).