Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, December 17, 2012

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Bar for Face and Body Review

Okay I just got a 15 gm mini of  Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Bar for Face and Body. This is my first ever product from Clinique's  Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Line and I am so so so impressed!
Since its winter, I cant really use my regular facial cleanser because they all specializes in extreme oil control which would be a bad idea this season. I normally opt for Dove Pink bars during winter season but this time I am doing Oil Cleansing method on a regular basis. And while I always loved Dove bars, they can barely take off it is too gentle to work with all the oil leftover from oil cleansing method.

So today I tried this Clinique mini, like I said for the first time and I am blown away. It lathered up really nice and was almost as gentle as Dove, only worked a lot better. It took off all the oil residue but didn't make my skin feel tight or dry!!! It had no perfume whatsoever. Not sure about the effect on blemish yet, but I do have some on my forehead, so we'll see.

Now, I so want to buy a full sized one but just the price alone would be 2k taka then you add the shipping and other charges...not sure if it will be worth spending 3k taka over a bar of soap, but then again its Clinique...anyway something to contemplate on..
Visit facebook fore more comments Justifying Shopaholism

0 comments: