Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll On Review
So before I start reviewing Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll On I must say, thier previous version, Garnier Brightening Eye Roll one was one of my most favorite products
read review here) but close. In fact it is the unavilbility of this product that lead me to discover the Ponds...
I know it is not discontinued, but I couldn't find it anywhere, only the new Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll On was available and it had really high review so I deicded to try it anyway.
Now, this was a few months ago, so I totally discarded the packaging and the label on the product isn't much.
Because its freaking tinted!
Yes, I know its highly affective to conceal the under eye dark circles. I have read all the reviews. But you know what else can conceal dark circles? A concealer!! Yes, that is what this product is to me, a concealer.
All that tint, the consistency and the texture of the product, everything else, screams concealer to me. And I do not know about people giving it raving reviews, but I can never put concealer or anything with tint or color on my under-eye or skin around my eyes everyday. Its just too delicate. Anyway more on that later..
First let us look at the applicator
So I just use the brush to roll the ball ever so slightly and there is product on the brush. Not a lot, just enough.
So like i said, the texture and consistency is quite similar to a light concealer. Here are my eyes without anything on them
That is why I keep buying it and using it, not to use it as a daily under eye cream but to use it as occasional concealer.
So all in all, my verdict is,
- I cant really tell if or how much this Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll On product works to actually reduce the under-eye circle because it will mean I have to use it atleast once daily which I do not. More, like once a week or so.
- I also can not tell you the regular result in terms of puffiness. But I can tell you, it makes little instant difference. For example, when I put my Healthy Shop eye cream, which is gel based, my puffiness is instantly reduced to a great extent, but it doesn't work for Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll On.
- I also think this product is little bit on the dry side. It worked fine during the summer but during winter not so much. I like my under eye product with a creamy or gel-like texture.
- Finally, I am not sure about the recommendation. I personally do not and will not use it everyday. I also do not think its an ideal product to use during night, because why would you want to conceal your dark circle when you're about to sleep? so in most likelyhood, you would need to buy another eye cream for night-time anyway.
- But if you are okay with using a little tinted product around your eyes on daily basis and the dark circle bothers you and want an instant solution, this will be a better solution that most of the concealers available commercially.