My Hair Oil Blend for preventing winter dryness, frizz, hair fall, dandruff and other problems
- Step-1: Take 3 tea-spoon of olive oil, make it is extra virgin olive oil with no added perfume (and edible, that is comes with calorie information, will be in the grocery section not on the cosmetic aisle). Put it in a small glass container
- Step-2: Take 1 tea-spoon of almond oil and add to your container
- Step-3: Take 1 tea-spoon of castor oil; add to the previous blend of the oil
- Step-4: Take 1 tea-spoon honey and add to the blend
- Step-5: Take another large glass container and fill it halfway with hot water. Place the container containing oil on the water. Use you finger to mix the blend. It should be warm but not hot. Keep it like this during the application so that it stays warm. Please be careful about the hot water though.
- Step-6: Use 50% of the oil blend on your scalp and roots and 50% on the rest of the hair, concentrating on the ends.