Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, December 3, 2012

what i got today: Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Sheet Face Masks and a perfume

This is my most fav sheet face mask ever!

I used to buy them from my most go to shops like Priyo and Almas..but after a while they stopped selling them. I was sooo hearthbroken...I breifly considered getting them from India online but it is not as easy as getting something from UK or USA. 

Anyway so today I went to this shop, Stardust, after, like ages. It was literally next to my high school so I used to go there every now and then with my friends, but after I graduated (which is soo long time ago, damn I'm old) I haven't really been there at all..so imagine my surprise when I found these in Stardust today...along with some other stuff I didn't think was locally avialble. 

I am so going to visit this store regularly :D

Oh mom gave me this perfume today...have no clue about the Brand but the scent is really awesome


Visit facebook fore more comments Justifying Shopaholism

0 comments: